septiembre 19, 2006

A half of a week in... my f***** life. / Media semana en... mi ch#$%@"@ vida.



Panel 1.
JR. - Ok, let's begin this exam... nah, this is so easy... let's see... How can I do this?, I think like this, wrong... damn I'm fricking nervous...
7:00 A.M., Circuits analisys' exam. Time limit: 2 hrs.

Panel 2.
JR. - Fine, I'm finishing this, I just need to do these diagrams and...
Teacher. - The exam is over, guys.
JR. - Wait, NOOOOOOOOO!
11:00 A.M., Data Structure I. Time Limit: 1 hr.

Panel 3.
JR. - Bleh, Why I waste time in studying?, The exam was so stupid...
9:00 A.M., Management (Admininstration). Time Limit: 1 hr.

Time spent in the exams: / Tiempo usado en los examenes:
Circuits: / Circuitos: 45 min
Estructura: / Structure: 1 hr.
Administración: /Administration: 45 min

Saber que la regaste en algunas cosas: / Know you did wrong in many things:
NO TIENE PRECIO... XD / DOESN'T HAVE A COST... XD

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

=O ya me habias mostrado tus viñetitas xD son bien cajetas =D ojala pueda ver más por aki, yo tenia mi blog pero nunca lo usé solo lo abri para postear en el blog del autor y ahi kedo

Siguele que ya te puse en mis favoritos de mi pc!!! ^^

Matta neee!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Sigale Sigale!!